John GBAC Emulator
- 2 display quality modes: High quality (display priority) and Low Power (save battery life)
- Can display frame rate (FPS) when playing games
- Allows users to cheat games
- Support control by PS4 and set control buttons
- There are too many ads. If you want to remove you need to pay
- Can't adjust opacity or hide virtual controller
John GBAC is a 2-in-1 application that can emulate both Gameboy Advance (GBA) and Gameboy Color (GBC). It can run with most ROMs but maybe some won’t work well. John GBAC’s game control system provides a full range of feature buttons and allows users to customize their position and display size on the screen.
John GBAC also supports users to control the game with the PS4 gamepad, which is a big plus. If you are looking for a GBA game emulator that can work well with most ROMs, then John GBAC will be the first choice worth trying.