- The game works smoothly, without stuttering by the frame rate
- Flexible and fast game data storage
- Works with most ROMs
- Bluetooth/USB keyboard and keyboard support, Wii controller…
- High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
- Supports the .gba file format, optionally compressed with ZIP, RAR, or 7Z
- No trial allowed
Sold for 4$
GBA.emu Emulator is a modern source code GBA gaming emulator built on top of VBA-M r1097. In addition to the main feature, GBA.emu has a lot of extra features encapsulated in a simple black background interface. From quick save game data, use cheat codes to control a system identical to a real GBA machine.
Advanced open-source GBA emulator based on VBA-M with a minimalist UI and a focus on low audio/video latency, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
One of the things I find most valuable on GBA.emu is its smoothness. Everything runs so well that you can’t even detect any frame rate glitches. That is also the reason why GBA.emu deserves to be in the list of the best GBA emulators for Android in this article. The only drawback is that it does not have a trial version, so check its compatibility with your favorite game ROM before purchasing.