August 28, 2022Version
Welcome to Pokemon Unbound! Here are some of the exciting features and improvements that you can see in this Rom hack:
- A Powerful Engine: Enjoy a custom battle engine that is on par with Gen 8, as well as many quality of life features.
- Catch 'Em All: You can catch all your favorite Pokemon, from Gen 1 up to Gen 8.
- Features Galore: Enjoy unlimited Bag Space, Auto-Run, DexNav, Daily Raids, Inverse Battles, and much more!
- A New HM System: Say goodbye to the hassle of carrying HM slaves. Have access to all your favorite HMs without needing to use a Pokemon specifically for that purpose.
- A Custom OST: Enjoy over 50 unique songs composed exclusively for Pokemon Unbound.
- Updated Graphics: The overworld has Gen 4 graphics, and the interfaces are Gen 5-esque.
- Difficulty Modes: Choose from Easy to Insane difficulty modes, allowing you to relax or get your teeth kicked in by a brand new AI system!
- A Unique Mission System: Pokemon Unbound contains over 75 unique missions to complete, and you can track your progress using the new Mission Log.
- Character Customization: Choose from up to 300 different combinations of skin tones, hair colors, and outfit colors to make your trainer stand out.
- Daily Events: Enjoy plenty of events all over Borrius, some of which can only be experienced at certain times of the day.
- Exciting Mini-Games: Play mini-games like Safari Sniper and Underground Mining to spice up your adventure.
- Challenging Puzzles: Put your brain to the test and find ways to solve the many unique and complex puzzles littered throughout Borrius.
- A Rich Post-Game: After completing the main campaign, spend hours battling in Pokemon Unbound’s battle facilities, completing missions, catching legendary Pokemon, mining in the KBT Expressway, and much more!
Welcome to the Borrius Region, a region rich in history. Many years ago the Borrius region fought a brutal war with the Kalos region. The people of the Borrius region summoned a dark force to help them defeat their enemies; however, the war ended in defeat when the king of the Kalos region unleashed the ultimate weapon.
With the war over, the dark force was sealed away never to be used again. However, many years later, an organization known simply as “The Shadows” seems bent on releasing the dark force once again. It’s up to you to stop them and save the Borrius region from ultimate destruction.
Unlike the first demo, this version does not contain any story-related gameplay. This demo is meant to showcase the new and improved battle engine, and as such, takes place entirely in the Battle Tower. However, this does not mean that gameplay time will be minimal.
If you like battling, then you will find no shortage of things to do in this demo. With all the battle options included, there are over 100 different ways to battle (and thus over 100 different streaks to fight for). Additionally, this demo is set in the format of a mobile game. This means that when you start the demo you are given three random Pokemon to battle with, and as you battle and collect daily rewards, you’ll be able to buy new and stronger Pokemon.