Pokemon Emerald Cross
- Bag sorting
- Expanded Options:
- HP bar speed
- EXP bar speed
- Faster text printer
- Unit system (Metrical/Imperial)
- Fishing style (Emerald vs FR)
- Overworld Match calls (ON/OFF)
- Battle intro (ON/OFF) (It disables battle intro sliding anims)
- Running indoors
- Auto-run (Press R in the overworld). This also applies to surfing
- Expanded Pockets
- Battle message when someone from your team picks up an item
- Infinite TMs: This also changes the rare pick up items, replacing tms by Heart Scale, Moon Stone, and Sun Stone
- The new summary screen, includes:
- Brand new UI, close to the one from Pokémon DP/PT
- Arrows to indicate which nature stats
- Name for region and location for traded mons (FR/LG/RSE and Colosseum)
- Flavor text
- Characteristics text
- Fateful encounter indicator
- Check IVs and EVs (you must beat the champion)
- Cuttable trees don’t reappear after being cut down
- Breakable rocks don’t reappear after being smashed
- Soot Sack tells you how much you collected
- You can forget HM moves
- You can mount/unmount your current bike when pressing L in the overworld
- Other game improvements.
- Fixed UI engine issues.
- Custom options are also fixed.
Instead, the focus of this hack is on streamlining the gameplay experience. This includes things like faster text speed, removing unnecessary animations, and adding a run toggle option. The in-game map will also have additional features, such as the ability to mark important locations.
One of the biggest conveniences added is a reusable TMs feature, allowing players to use TMs multiple times without having to constantly search for new ones. This feature will make team building and strategy planning much easier.
Additionally, Pokemon breeding has been made more accessible with a new nursery located in every major town. The daycare system has also been improved, allowing players to choose which moves their Pokemon will keep when they are leveled up.
Overall, this hack seeks to make the game more enjoyable for both casual and competitive players alike, without taking away from the original experience of the game. Whether you’re a long-time fan of Emerald or a newcomer to the series, this hack is sure to provide a fun and improved gameplay experience.